National Overseas Scholarship 2023 Started: Apply Online NOS Scholarship 2023 Online Registration, Eligibility, Dates, Prospectus, Application form details are available for our visitors. यदि आपका विदेशों में पढ़ाई करने का सपना हैं और इसके लिए आप स्कॉलरशिप पाना चाहते तो भारतीय केंद्र सरकार ने नेशनल ओवरसीज स्कॉलरशिप 2023 लांच की है, इससे आप राष्ट्रीय विदेश छात्रवृति योजना भी कह सकते है। इस स्कॉलरशिप स्कीम के तहत केंद्र सरकार ऐसे छात्रों को स्कॉलरशिप देगी जो विदेश के कॉलेज और विश्वविद्यालय में पढ़ाई करना चाहते हैं। क्योकि हमारे देश में बहुत सारे ऐसी छात्र और छात्राएं है जो विदेश जाकर अपनी उच्च शिक्षा करना चाहते है, लेकिन पैसों की कमी के कारण ऐसे होनहार विद्यार्थी आगे नहीं बढ़ पाते। इसके लिए केंद्र सरकार ने इस छात्रवृति योजना की शुरुआत की है।
National Overseas Scholarship 2023-24: A Chance To Study Abroad (Available)
Many Indian students wish to continue their studies in some premier universities worldwide after completing their higher studies. But also, many Indian students are unaware of some beneficial scholarships in India to study abroad. And this lack of scholarship knowledge prevents many deserving individuals from attending some of the finest colleges in the world.
National Overseas Scholarship 2023-24 For SC/ST Students Notification Released. NOS 2023 Application Schedule: 15 February 2023 to 31 March 2023.
This post describes the National Overseas Scholarship, a life-changing opportunity for students in India who wish to pursue higher education abroad. This scholarship provides the financial assistance they need to achieve their academic goals and helps them to gain knowledge and skills, so that they can make a meaningful contribution to their communities and the world.
About National Overseas Scholarship 2023-24
The National Overseas Scholarship 2023-24 is a highly coveted award for students in India who wish to pursue higher education abroad. The Government of India offers a scholarship. It is intended to provide financial assistance to students who have demonstrated academic excellence and a strong desire to pursue their studies in a foreign country.
To apply for the scholarship, students must fill out an application form and submit it along with all necessary documents, which we will discuss further in detail. The government has yet to announce the application deadline for the National Overseas Scholarship 2023-24.
Overview of National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2023 For SC/ST
|Name of Scheme||National Overseas Scholarship (NOS)|
|Scheme Offered by||Government of India|
|Beneficiary||SC, ST and Other Lower Class Students|
|Application||15 Feb – 31 March 2023
|Duration of Award||Ph.D. – 04 Years
Masters – 03 Years
Type of Courses Come under National Overseas Scholarship 2023
The scholarship is open to students from all fields of study, including but not limited to engineering, medicine, science, humanities, and social sciences. The scholarship is awarded to students who have completed their undergraduate or postgraduate studies in India and wish to pursue further education in a foreign country.
What are the benefits of National Overseas Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST?
The scholarship provides various benefits to the selected students, including airfare, tuition fees, and a monthly allowance to cover living expenses. Students are also given a one-time grant for books and other study-related expenses.
|Types of Assistance||United Kingdom (in Pounds)
||USA (United States of America)
and other countries except UK
|Annual Maintenance Allowance||£9900||$15400|
|Tuition Fee||Actual as charged||Actual as charged|
|Visa Fee||Actual visa fee in Indian Currency||Actual visa fee in Indian Currency|
|Incidental journey allowance and equipment allowance||$20 for each or its equivalent in Indian Rupee||$20 for each or its equivalent in Indian Rupee|
|Medical Insurance Premium||Actual as charged||Actual as charged|
|Air passage||The selected candidates shall be allowed to purchase air tickets from three authorized travel agents namely Ashok Travels & Tours (ATT), Balmer Lawrie & Company Limited (BLCL), Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd (IRCTC).
Written tickets will be booked by Indian Mission.
The candidates need to ask for reimbursement for the airfare after they have reported to the college and provided the joining report from the University.
|Same as the United Kingdom.|
National Overseas Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- It is compulsory for the applicant belonging to ST or SC, or PwD to complete their Graduation/Post-Graduation/Ph.D examination to be eligible for the National Overseas Scholarship.
- After being chosen, the applicant must be enrolled in normal, full-time Master’s, PhD, and post-doctoral programmes at renowned universities and institutions abroad.
- The applicant (including SC students) must have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in their last degree.
- The applicant should not be more than 35 years of age at the time of application.
- ST students should have the following minimum qualifications:
- For Post-Doctoral: Awarded Ph.D. and appropriate Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% or an equivalent grade.
- For Ph.D.: 55% on the applicable Master’s exam or an equivalent grade.
- For a master’s Degree: 55% or an equivalent grade in the relevant Bachelor’s degree is required.
- The applicant should have a valid score in a standardized test such as TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, IELTS, PTE etc.
- Only one kid of the same parents or guardians will be eligible to apply.
- An individual may only get the award once, and they are not eligible to receive it again or again in the future.
- Total family income should not exceed 8.00 lakh per annum.
SBI Youth For India Fellowship 2023 Apply Online
UP Scholarship 2023 Registration | Status
Reliance Scholarship 2023: UG/PG ₹6 लाख की स्कॉलरशिप अभी करें आवेदन
Nikon Scholarship 2023: 1 लाख की स्कॉलरशिप अभी करे ऑनलाइन आवेदन
[PMSS] प्रधानमंत्री छात्रवृत्ति योजना 2023
Document Required during the time of application NOS 2023
Candidate must have the following documents during application NOS 2023:
- Class X certificate
- Caste certificate
- Certificate of date of birth
- Scanned signature
- Proof of current address
- Permanent address proof (if different from current address)
- Provisional certificate or qualifying degree
- Mark sheets of every semester
- Valid documents for marks obtained
- Admission documents for foreign university
- CGPA/SGPA certificate (if marks are not in percentage format, they must be converted)
- Affidavit or certificate of GAP details (if bachelor degree completion date is over six months)
- ITR certificate (if filing)
- Income certificate in prescribed format
- NOC certificate from the employer (if applicable)
How to register for National Overseas Scholarship 2023?
- Eligible candidates need to visit the official NOS website to register themselves.
- Click on the registration link once you reach the official website of NOS. Then the student registration form would appear on your device.
- Fill in the details in the application form and submit it along with necessary documents. Make sure to double-check that all the information is correct and that you have included all the necessary documents.
- Candidate has to provide the details of the foreign university they are interested in taking admission in.
- Fill necessary details of the Qualifying Degree/Examination.
- Fill necessary details for Visa Application.
- Fill necessary details of total income.
- Click on the submit button after checking if the information you entered is correct or not.
Direct Links to Register for National Overseas Scholarship 2023
|Join Us on Telegram||Download Our Mobile App|
|National Overseas Scholarship Notification 2023||Click Here|
|NOS Scholarship 2023 Online Form Link||Click Here|
FAQs – National Overseas Scholarship 2023 Registration
Question: Who can apply for NOS Scholarship Scheme?
Answer: Candidates who belong to Scheduled castes (SC, ST), denotified tribes, Traditional Artisan, Landless agriculture, etc. category can register for NOS Scholarship scheme.
Question: What is the NOS Scholarship 2023 Last Date?
Answer: NOS Scholarship 2023 Last Date – 31 March 2023.
Question: What is the duration of National Overseas Scholarship Scheme?
Answer: For Master Course – Maximum 03 years and For Ph.D. Course – Maximum 04 years.
Question: How many seats are available under National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2023-24?
Answer: Check the following table
|Category||No. of Scholarship
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||115|
|Landless agriculture laborers and traditional Artisans||04|
|Denotified, Nomadic, and semi-nomadic tribes||06|
Conclusion – NOS Scholarship 2023-24
The National Overseas Scholarship 2023-24 is a prestigious award that provides financial assistance to Indian students who wish to pursue higher education abroad. It is open to students from all fields of study, and the selection process is highly competitive. Students who wish to apply for the scholarship must meet the eligibility criteria and submit a complete application package before the deadline. This scholarship is a great opportunity for students to reach their full potential, gain knowledge and skills, and make a meaningful contribution to the world.
from ICDSUPWEB.ORG https://ift.tt/4sxktQ6