West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2023 Online Registration || West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Application Status | West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana Status | Beneficiary List released now, পশ্চিমবঙ্গ লক্ষ্মী ভাণ্ডার যোজনা. The State Government of West Bengal launched the “Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme” in the year 2023. Under this scheme, financial assistance is to be provided to the deserving family of West Bengal State. Eligibility Criteria, How to apply and application status, beneficiary list, etc. details are updated below for our readers.
About West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2023 @socialsecurity.wb.gov.in
The government of West Bengal has launched a new scheme for providing a financial support system to the female head of the family. This welfare scheme called “West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2023” or পশ্চিমবঙ্গ লক্ষ্মী ভাণ্ডার যোজনা. In this scheme, income support will be provided to the female household who do not have any of the sources of income to carry on their livelihood. Today, we would like to share with you all the information about this, a scheme like in criteria, benefits, and all through this article.
Around Rs.500 per month will be given to the families of the General Caste Category for their income support and around Rs.1000 per month will be given to the female heads of the SC and ST Caste categories for their individual income support.
Highlights of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme|
|Scheme Launched by||Government of West Bengal State|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Support|
|Beneficiary||Female Heads of Household|
|Application Process||Online/ Offline|
|For General Category||Rs.500 per month|
|For SC/ ST Category||Rs.1000 per month|
There are many families in West Bengal who do not have basic income support, so they are not able to finance their day-to-day expenses. Around 1.6 crore families living in West Bengal will be benefited from this scheme.
This scheme has been started keeping a view in mind that the monthly average expenditure for the consumption of a family is Rs. 5249. The West Bengal Govt. will bear an annual expenditure of Rs. 11,000 crore for this scheme.
With the help of financial support provided through this scheme, 10% to 20% of the monthly expenditure of the families will be covered. The amount that is provided under this scheme will be directly deposited in the bank account of the families.
Rules and Guidelines of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2023
- The shortlisted candidates will get financial assistance from September 2021.
- People can get free application forms from government camps for registration.
- Application Schedule: 16th August to 15th September.
- There are some documents that are required which include Adhar Card, Bank Account passbook along with the application form. All the applicants are required to submit these documents on time.
- Taxpayer members (Even one member of their family) in their house cannot apply for this scheme.
- General category female candidates who have land of more than two hectares also cannot register for WB Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana.
- The amount will be directly deposited into the beneficiary band account.
- The Aadhar card number of the beneficiary should be linked with the bank account.
- Permanent residents of West Bengal female candidates whose age are between 25 to 60 years can apply under this scheme.
- Casual workers of West Bengal State can apply under this scheme.
- Permanent jobs in private and government job doing, female candidates are not able to apply under this scheme.
You May Also Likes:
Benefits and importance of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2023
- All families who belong to the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe community are able to apply for this scheme.
- Approx budget of Rs.12900 crore was allotted by the West Bengal State Government for the implementation of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, there is financial support will be provided to the female head of the family.
- Beneficiaries will get financial assistance directly in their bank account.
- This scheme was implemented on 1st July 2021.
Required documents for the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2023
All applicants are required to submit the following documents for the application under this scheme, which are included:-
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Residential certificate
- Bank accounts details
- Ration card
- Age proof
- Income Proof Certificate
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Mobile number
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2023
- For General Category who have more than 2 hectares of land cannot avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Applicant must be a citizen of West Bengal.
- Taxpayer family are not eligible to apply for Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme West Bengal.
- All the families of SC / ST Categories can register for it.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Apply Online
Application Process: Offline and Online, both options are available for all candidates. They can adopt any one option to apply for Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana West Bengal.
Online Application || Online Registration
- Initial Step is go to Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2023 Official website [Link Click Here].
- On Home Page, you will find Login and Generate OTP option. You should have to click on first “Generate OTP” and then enter your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile and register for this scheme.
- After successfully registering, candidates need to log in with the registered mobile number and OTP received on their mobile number.
- Now applicant needs to provide various details such as Name, Address, Father, Mother Name, Spouse’s Name, Bank Account Details, etc. After entering the details, go to the upload documents section.
- Upload the necessary documents and submit the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Online Application. Also, take a printout of the application for future reference.
WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Application Form
- The eligible applicants of West Bengal who want to apply for this scheme, first have to download Lakshmi Bhandar Application form PDF and after downloading the application form, take a printout.
- Arrange all the required documents and after that start filling out the application form with your details given in the application form of this scheme.
- After filling in all these details asked in WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Application Form, now you have to fill out the self-declaration form for the details you have given is true to be in your knowledge.
- After all these formalities, you have submitted this application form carefully to the concerned department nearby you.
Direct Links for West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Apply Online @socialsecurity.wb.gov.in
|Online Registration Link||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Status Check||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Download Our Mobile App
|Join Us on Telegram||Click Here|
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Status Check
The candidates who registered for WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme, can check their status online by visiting its official website of it. First of all open official website i.e. https://ift.tt/1a4DS35 Then you should have to login with your registered mobile number and OTP. After successfully login you can check West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Status Check || Application Status through online mode.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Beneficiary List 2023
To get the beneficiary list, visit West Bengal Government official website. Candidates can find West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Beneficiary List by visit the online portal of this scheme. The beneficiary list contain the name of selected candidates who can avail of the benefit of this scheme.
FAQs – Lakhsmi Bhandar Scheme West Bengal 2023
|Question: What is the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2023?
Answer: This scheme is about providing a financial support system for General/ SC/ ST Category female head of the family.
|Question: What are the benefits of this scheme?
Answer: Selected female aspirants will get Rs.500 per month for General Category and for SC/ST Female Category applicants – Rs.1000/- per month.
|Question: How to check the status online?
Answer: Applicant can check West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Scheme Status by login into its official website of it.
|Question: How can I register for West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana 2023?
Answer: Online and Offline, both options are available for it.
To be honest, the conclusion for writing this article is to give, information about West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2023. The following information is true to be in our knowledge that we have gained. Thanks for reading this article.
from ICDSUPWEB.ORG https://ift.tt/rE4A6yj