West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2022: Apply Online, Eligibility, Benefits, Registration- West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme Apply Online and check amount, scheme eligibility details here before to begin online registration. The West Bengal Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee has launched the “Student Credit Card Scheme” on 30 June, 2021. Now, students can get maximum Rs.10 lakh loan with nominal interest rate of 4% simple interest per annum. Further details about Student Credit Card West Bengal shared below.
About West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2022
WBSCC West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme launched on 30th June, 2021. Through this scheme, students of class 10th or Higher can get the benefit of “Student Credit Card Scheme” and avail loan upto Rs.10 lakh go for Higher Studies in School / College / Institute within State, Other States or Abroad. Most interesting point is, student no need to provide any guarantor to avail this loan and interest is only 4% simple interest per annum. Interested and eligible aspirants can get benefit of this scheme upto age of 40 Years only and loan repayment time is 15 years after getting the job.
Highlights of West Bengal Student Credit Card Apply Online
|Scheme Name||West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2022|
|Launched By||State Government of West Bengal|
|Objective of Scheme||Provide Loans for Higher Education|
|Loan Amount||Maximum Rs.10 lakh|
|Repayment of Loan||15 Years after getting job|
|Beneficiary||Students of West Bengal State|
|Interest on Loan Amount||04% simple interest per annum|
|Scheme Launched on||30 June, 2021|
|Maximum Age Limit
WB Student Credit Card Scheme 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Only Students can get benefit of “Student Credit Card Yojana” launched by West Bengal State.
- Loan can be availed student who are studying above 10th standard.
- Upper Age Limit is 40 Years.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of West Bengal State.
- Applicant must be living in West Bengal for a period of at least 10 years.
- Loan can be extended to preparation of National Level Competitive Examinations such as IPS, WBPSC, IAS, IITs, IIMs, etc.
- Loan Repayment Period: 15 Years after getting job.
- This loan can be used only for Higher Education Purpose not for other commercial purpose.
Documents Required to Apply WBSCC Student Credit Card Yojana
Candidate must keep the following documents before to begin online registration process:
- Color Photograph of Application (.jpeg/.png format 20kb to 50kb)
- Color Photograph of the Co-applicant / Co-borrower (.jpeg/.png format 20kb to 50kb)
- Signature of Student (.jpeg/.png format 10kb to 50kb)
- Co-borrower / Guardian’s Signature (.jpeg/.png format 10kb to 50kb)
- Student Aadhar Card (Only PDF format – 50kb to 400kb)
- Student Class 10th Registration Certificate (PDF Format Only 50kb to 400kb)
- Guardian’s Address Proof (PDF 50kb to 400kb)
- Admission Receipt (PDF 50kb to 400kb)
- Student Pan Card / undertaking if no Pan card (PDF Size 50kb to 400kb)
- Guardians Pan Card / undertaking if there is no pan card (PDF Size 50kb to 400kb)
- Relevant Page of the Brochure / document detaining course fee / tuition fee (PDF Size 50kb to 400kb)
West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2022 Apply Online
Eligible students who want to apply online for West Bengal Student Card Scheme must have to register online at official website of WBSCC. Few Instructions and direct links are given below:
- First of all open WBSCC (Department of Higher Education West Bengal) official website i.e. wbscc.wb.gov.in.
- On Home Page through Main Menu Click on “Student Registration” Option.
- Now, Student Registration – Online Application Form display on your system screen.
- Applicant should have to provide the Personal Details such as name, address, DOB, Aadhar No., Contact Details, password, educational qualification, etc. After filling the correct details hit on “Register” button.
- Now Login with Application ID and Password to complete application process.
- Fill the required details and upload supporting documents.
- Verify the details provided on Online Application and go for Final Submission of this scheme. Take a print out for future reference purpose.
Direct Links – WB Student Credit Card Yojana 2022 Apply Online
|WB Student Credit Card Scheme User Manual||Click Here|
|West Bengal Student Credit Card Apply Online Link||Website || Registration || Login|
|WBSCC Student Credit Card Notification||Click Here|
|Download Mobile App||Click Here|
|Join us on Telegram||Click Here|
FAQs – West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2022
|Question: What is the WBSCC Student Credit Card Scheme 2022?
Answer: Student Credit Card Scheme West Bengal: Students can avail the loan upto Rs.10 Lakh for Higher Studies within West Bengal State, Other States or Abroad.
|Question: What are the benefits of West Bengal Student Credit Card Yojana?
Answer: Students who have dream to study abroad, within state or other states, but facing financial issue, then West Bengal State Government is providing the Loan upto Rs.10 Lakh with nominal interest 04% per annum.
|Question: What is the West Bengal Student Credit Card Official Website?
Answer: WBSCC Official website is https://wbscc.wb.gov.in.
|Question: What documents required during apply online WB Student Credit Card?
Answer: Applicant must have to provide Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Income Proof Certificate, Bank Details, Passport Size Photographs, Signature, etc.
|Question: Who is the eligible to apply for Student Credit Card Scheme West Bengal?
Answer: Students who are the residents of West Bengal State and passed 10th or above class. And willing to study for Higher Education, can avail the Student Credit Card Yojana offered by West Bengal Government.
|Question: What is the required for West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme Apply Online?
Answer: Student must arrange the necessary documents such as Birth Certificate, Residence Proof, Student ID Card, Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Photograph, etc.
Thanks for reading information about to West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2022 – Apply Online for this scheme and avail loan maximum Rs.10 lakh for higher studies or competitive exam preparation.
from ICDSUPWEB.ORG https://ift.tt/0MV2eWl